Welcome to The Edge
The Edge is a European Social Fund Project delivered by a partnership of Cumbrian Colleges and training providers offering funded training solutions to the workforce of Cumbria.
The Edge will identify the skills gaps in your business and offer a training solution which supports business growth and seeks to raise the attainment level of the learners engaged.
- A menu of funded training courses for employees of Cumbrian SME businesses
- Support for businesses of any size undergoing industrial restructure including funded training and employability support for staff at risk of redundancy
- Eligible businesses must have a base in Cumbria and employ less than 250 employees. Those who are self-employed are also eligible for support.
- Support is prioritised to the following industrial sectors: construction; visitor economy, clean energy, advanced manufacturing; rural economy; health & social care; professional services, creative & cultural and logistics.
- Eligible employees must be aged over 16 years of age, be resident in the UK and be employed by a Cumbrian SME business.